Friday, July 11, 2008

Are You a Financially Fit Parent?

Financial fitness is perhaps as important as physical fitness when it comes to being a parent. Just like being physically fit will help you keep up with your kids, being financially fit will allow you to provide for them, teach them good money habits, and be able to retire young enough to enjoy their lives.

Here's a quick, easy and fun way to measure your Financial Fitness -- take the 10 minute IQ test over at BillsIQ. Yes, it's an IQ test about smarts, but not just any smart -- financial smarts! I took the quiz -- it was fun. Here are my results:



Not bad at all. Some of my weak points were my "rainy day" fund was not as big as it should be and that I'm not saving every month for my kids' education. Aside from that, I'm rather fit.

Why not you give it a try? The results may surprise you. Once you finish the quiz you can get free tips on how to improve your IQ from how to Consolidate debt to how to save for emergencies. This site is a really fun way to gauge your financial situation and intelligence and identify your spots for improvement. Its cool to be smart and there's nothing cooler than being financially intelligent. Find ways to improve your situation today at bills.com.



No comments: